Please consider supporting us by disabling your adblocker.
SebasGaming Survival 1.16
|Server status||Online Checked 5 minutes ago|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||December 21st, 2020 07:18 PM EST|
|Last update||January 8th, 2021 06:31 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Anarchy Bukkit BungeeCord Discord Jobs Paper Ranks Survival|
Share This Server
Embedded Vote ButtonView all embedded options
This server is still work-in-progress, if you plan on playing now I'd just like to give a heads up that spawn isn't yet complete and that I recommend you use /rtp upon joining to go find some land to get started on.
*These rules can be changed at any point in time, so be sure to check back here every once and awhile.
- Hacking/exploiting glitches found within the game is strongly prohibited and depending on the severity can result in an immediate ban without warning.
- Treat everyone with respect, we will not tolerate any rude/offensive behavior or actions.
- Griefing is not allowed.
- Don't ask for creative, op, or a rank. Ranks are earned overtime by playing the server, creative mode and operator will never be granted to anyone as this is a survival only server. (Spawn is the only exception for creative mode)
- Advertising other servers or services is strongly prohibited and will result in 1 warning before a permanent ban.
- Creating a claim around someone else's claim in an attempt to block them out will result in you loosing access to making claims and temporary jail time.
- Bonus claim blocks can be sold to those who require more. Just contact me or an admin through Discord if nobodies online.
- If you forgot to claim part of your land and were griefed, just simply contact me or an admin and we should be able to rollback the land.
Where to Build/Find Land:
Where to build
Essentially, you're allowed to build where ever there isn't a claim, but you're also allowed to build directly outside of spawn
The easiest way to find unexplored to build on is by using /rtp which will teleport you to a random location on the map.
How to Make Money:
Our server is economy based, there are several ways to make money on the server and most are listed below:
Selling to the Server
You can use /sell hand to sell items that you are currently holding, to figure out how much you'll get for the item(s), you can use /worth.
Creating a Shop (ChestShop)
The best way to make money on the server would be to create a shop, a video tutorial can be found here. But heres the general template layout of how you should setup your shop:
sebas4412 - Your username
64 - Quantity
B 12 : 5 S - B is for the buy price that people pay your, S is for the sell price where they sell items to your shop
Grass - Item that you are selling
You can put your items up for auction for others on the server to bid on by using the commands below:
/auction start [price of item] - drag item you wish to list into the top area.
/bid [price] - bid on others auctions
Probably the easiest form of obtaining money, just create a mob farm and sell the mob drops to the server.
Use the command '/jobs browse' to find a job to select and begin earning money for completing the task.
Where to Get Items:
Items such as armor, tools, food, & etc. can currently be obtained through the methods listed below.
Found outside of spawn and can be used by right-clicking on the villager.
Accessible by using /shop or by right-clicking the shop npc at spawn. This should bring up a menu where you'll be able to purchase whatever you need.
There are currently two forms of player shops on the server, ChestShop & a GUI shop which can be accessed by anyone who uses the shop command. ChestShop is currently the only player shop thats functioning properly.
We offer support for bedrock edition which instructions for can be found here, and we also offer support for VR through ViveCraft. Allowing as many users to connect through whichever platform they desire to is a key element of this servers community.
Connecting cross-platform (bedrock) can be somewhat problematic at the moment as someone must be on the server using Java edition at the same time as you are connecting through Bedrock.
Apply for Staff:
To apply for staff, simply fill out this form here.