|MOTD||Skylands-Adrift: Vanilla - The Unclaimed Lands
Hang out, playtest features, earn perks for EP04
|Server status||Online Checked 4 minutes ago|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||June 1st, 2020 07:15 PM EST|
|Last update||June 1st, 2020 07:29 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Faction Land Claim PvP Survival|
Share This Server
Embedded Vote ButtonView all embedded options
A mini-server (4k x 4k) put together for everyone to be able to play and hang out during this pandemic.
- A streamlined, stripped down server.
Easier to play, not nescesarily easier to survive on
- A skyworld server running on 1.15.2
The same challenges, the same skyworld, a few new items, and all the 1.13+ crafting and mechanics
- A classic movecraft setup
Returning to the TSP era ship classes, with increased block limits
- A revised cannons system
Increased power, simpler construction, new projectile types
- New land claiming system
New land claiming system, taxes, war, tributes, without pesky power, we're new to it too, so be patient with us
- Permanent random first spawn
Everyone starts out in a different place on the server. Dig out your own base, or fly away to find a new location
- Server /shop
Since there are no towns, or mines this will be your go-to for buying and selling. No risky trips.
For more infor we will have a temporary server wiki for this Unofficial server.
With that said, we get to the perks.
- The person/land that has the best base (both visual and functional) will get the opertunity to import a structure into EP04. (Size TBD, we're thinking ~1 chunk by 100 blocks high)
- The person/land that has the best land (there's a leaderboard to track biggest bank, hopefully one for PvP too) will get the opertunity to import a ship into EP04 (Size TBD)
Note: All valuable blocks and chests will be removed to avoid giving too much of an advantage upon EP04s release
There might be other challenges or competitions on a regular basis. Stay active here in the discord to find out when, and what these are.