Please consider supporting us by disabling your adblocker.
Minecraft 1.10.1 has been released today.
- Farmland blocks now have a 15⁄16 block tall hitbox. (formerly a full block).
- Was always visually 15⁄16 tall.
- 7 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.10
- MC-85162 – Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
- MC-99914 – DataWatcher / EntityMetadata ID is based on the class load order ! Can cause many issues !
- MC-100333 – Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
- MC-102867 – chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
- From 1.10
Posted on June 22nd, 2016 05:38 PM EST