Version 2.3 And Teamspeak Support
To celebrate Springtime, we have released version 2.3, codename "Soul Sand", of Minecraft-mp.com.
Version 2.3 Changelog
- Teamspeak support (see below)
- API extended (see below)
- New Ping locations (see below)
- Option to force server version
- Improve vote cheating detection
- Various improvements
- Several design improvements
- Bug fixes
Do you have a Teamspeak server? You can now display the status of your Teamspeak server directly on your server page with the support of the API of our Teamspeak server list on Teamspeak-Servers.org.
There is a new achievement to win if you use this feature.
How to use it:
- Register your TS server on Teamspeak-Servers.org
- Get your Teamspeak server API key
- Edit your Minecraft server on Minecraft-mp.com and enter your Teamspeak API key
We have extended our API with new options, like a claim system for vote that can be used for example to build a reward plugin. Our API documentation is also public now.
New Ping Locations
We added three new ping locations for our unique "Ping" feature : Sweden, Australia and China.
We can show the latency for Minecraft servers from 11 locations around the world.