X-Ray Block Percentage, or XBP is a plugin that adds a command to automatically search logger plugin databases (currently supports Hawkeye, LogBlock, and CoreProtect, more plugins coming) for blocks that typical X-Ray hackers will attempt to mine and displays a percentage value of total blocks broken for each type of block.
- Displays percentages on any type of block defined in config file (defaults are Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Lapis Ore, Mossy Cobblestone, Emerald Ore, and Diamond Ore).
- Displays total number of blocks broken and amounts of each ore broken.
- Searches across time defined in config file (default is the previous 48 hours) starting from when the command is executed.
- Searches across all worlds by default, can be configured to exclude worlds.
- Displays a warning when a player breaks any type of block defined in config file (default is Diamond Ore) with parameters defined in config file (default is 1.5% and 8 blocks).
- Modification and reloading of config file is available via command.
- Searching is multithreaded to prevent server lag.
Servers using XBPServers: 1