- Announcements: Setup a list of messages that are broadcast in sequential or random order every X seconds
- Arenas: Let your players participate in arena matches (pvp, spleef, hungergames, or racetothefinish) that start manually or automatically at a set interval
- Auctions: Players with the permission v.auction (default op) can put items up for auction with /auction and players with v.auction.bid (default everyone) can bid on items with /bid. Configurable fees, duration, announce interval, and fair queueing system. Items that are damaged or enchanted are noted in the auction description.
- BetterHelp: If enabled, /help shows a simple list of basic commands, /help advanced shows a simple list of advanced commands, /help [command] shows help for a specific command. The commands shown are chosen in config.yml, or can be changed with /help (addbasic,addadvanced,remove) [command] if you have permission v.help.edit. If BetterHelp is not enabled, the normal help system on your server is used
- BetterNews: Players see the latest news when they login or when they type /news. Ops can edit the latest news with /news [add|change|delete]
- Bounties: When a player kills another player, a bounty is offered to whoever can kill them. Additional unique kills by the killer increase the bounty on their head. Players can also create their own bounties with /bounty [player] [amount] (deducted from their balance)
- ChatWorlds: Players can only see chat messages from other players in the same world, unless they have the permission v.chatworlds.bypass
- CustomWarps: Define one or more custom warps using /customwarp [warpname], that players can then use by typing /[warpname]
- EconPromotions: Players can buy ranks/promotions with the command /buyrank [rank]. Configurable costs and rank prerequisites. They can type /buyrank by itself to see ranks that are available to them
- Gameplay: Many different game mechanics modifications that can be turned on or off individually...
- HelperBot: Will answer with preprogrammed responses when it says certain pairs of words in chat, setup by the admin. For example, if it sees "where" and "shops?" it might respond with "The shops are located in the downtown area, type /downtown to get there."
- ModVote: Players can type /modvote [name] to vote for that person to be a moderator. They can only vote for 1 person at a time, but they can change their vote. Ops can see the top votes for mod with /modvote top or reset the votes with /modvote reset
- PlayerPasswords: Players can type /password [pass] to save a password to a flatfile on the server, which can be used for player authentication on a web server or other software
- Playtime: Records total playtime of each user in users.yml, and the info can be accessed with the command /playtime. Ops can see other players' playtime with /playtime [name], or the top 10 players with /playtime top. Also can display the average daily playtime over the last 30 days in addition to total playtime
- PlaytimePromotions: Ranks/groups can be specified to autopromote players after a certain playtime has been reached (from a specific rank or from 'any' rank)
RegionLabels: Announce to players as they enter/leave regions on the map
Official URL : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vitals-plugin/
Servers using VitalsServers: 1