Please consider supporting us by disabling your adblocker.
AntiXRay hides ores from players by turning them into stone until they have been exposed, thus making it impossible for any client side hacks to detect them, as their location is not sent to the client.
- Specify what ores to hide(works with non ore blocks too as long as they don't use data values or extra data such as chests and signs (use some chest locking plugin for keeping your chests from xrayers)
- Multi world support
- Permissions support
- Stores ore data in binary files (one per world) and only keeps data about loaded chunks in physical memory. It is on average 400 bytes per chunk in and guesstimatedly around 450 in physical memory, so it is reasonably small, but some people might play on huge worlds and want to conserve memory.
- Saves data about chunks immediately on any changes (they are assumed to be by far sufficciently rare that any performance is won by buffering is neglible. As such it also prevents potential ore duplication on server crashes)
- chunk and world statistics
- ingame map of loaded chunks
- background processes that does not freeze the server
- dump ore statistics into file and compare them to see the changes in ore content.
- lots of configuration options
Servers using AntiXRayServers: 1
|17/200||BungeeCord Casual Discord Economy McMMO Minigames Parkour PvP Survival|