Workbench is a survival server designed to expand upon what a traditional survival server might offer. We are a semi-vanilla server which means that we try to keep our gameplay as close to its vanilla form as possible but, we expand and improve upon areas that are lacking in just plain vanilla gameplay.
Some of our features include:
• The GriefPrevention land claim plugin which allows you to protect your land from being raided or modified by players you don’t trust.
• Multiple methods to teleporting including random teleportation, horse teleportation, friend teleportation, coordinate (home) teleportation, and player defined teleportation.
• An automatic chest sorting feature that helps keep your chests sorted. (this can be tuned off it if doesn't suit you)
• Buyable timed perks with in-game money such as builders flight (which lets you fly in land claims) and tree feller (which assists you in the tedious task of chopping down trees).
• A chat system with multiple ways to chat to make it easier to communicate. In addition to PMing players can create private chat channels between a single person or a group of players nearby.
• A shop system that allows you to buy and sell items to and from other players even while you are offline.
• Buyable insurance policies that can protect your items from being dropped when you die.
The majority of our ranks are based on playtime and we utilize a token system for voting which allows you to decide on what your vote credits go towards.