Werewolves in minecraft. No spout required!
To become a Werewolf, you have to get bitten (attacked) by a wolf or Werewolf at night and contract the Werewolf infection. This infection will turn the player into a Werewolf every night, starting the next night, if the player is under a open sky. To prevent turning, the player can stay inside during night.
- When in wolf-form, character skin changes to a Werewolf skin (Only visible to other players)
- When in wolf-form, players will become identifiable only as "Werewolf" in the playerlist and chat (Adding a element of mystery)
- When in wolf-form, werewolves speak in a language which appears as growling noises to normal players.
- A Werewolf automatically turns into his Wolf-form at night, when under a open sky.
- A Werewolf automatically turns into his Human-form at dawn.
- A Werewolf only eats meat!
- A Werewolf gains health from killing mobs! (Hunting)
- A Werewolf does high unarmed damage!
- A Werewolf moves faster!
- A Werewolf jumps higher!
- A Werewolf has night vision.
- A Werewolf cannot wield Armor while in Wolf-form, but has a high natural defense! When turning in a Werewolf, the player drops his armor.
- Vampires cannot be infected with the Werewolf infection
- When a Werewolf gets killed, the player re-spawns in human form.
- Werewolves are very vulnerable to “Silver” (Gold) weapons.
- Werewolves are the natural leaders of wild wolves
- The Werewolf infection can be cured by consuming the Werewolf Cure: A Dead Bush.
Official URL : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/werewolf/
Share this plugin
Servers using WerewolfServers: 3
|Online 1.7.2 126.96.36.199:25665||12/45||99%||Bukkit Economy Faction PvP Roleplay Survival||417|
|Online 1.7.2 188.8.131.52:29149||0/50||89%||Adventure Bukkit Creative Economy Mcmmo PvP Survival Towny||35|
|Online 1.8 184.108.40.206:25565||0/10||87%||Adventure Bukkit Economy Faction Mcmmo PvE PvP Roleplay Survival Whitelist||2|